To preserve your most valuable prints, framing is the best decision.
We offer custom matting, mounting, and framing of prints, reproductions, and original pieces of artwork. We’ve framed delicate newspapers, stitching and quilt pieces, medals and jerseys, tapestries and children’s crafts, and so much more.
- metal mouldings or wood mouldings
- large selection of frames including gold, silver, colored, bare wood, or finished wood of various finishes
- large selection of matting, including specialty mats textured with fabric/patterns
- we preserve artwork, old/new photographs, special documents/licenses
- we have shadowboxes available to display memorabilia, needlework or your favorite 3- dimensional objects
- we can also stretch and frame canvases
- most of the products we use are acid-free to protect your most precious pieces
- UV museum glass, plexi-glass, and non-glare glass are also available
- several ready-made frames in standard picture sizes are also available for immediate purchase if you’re in a hurry and anything can be ordered from our many manufacturers if you don’t see anything from our current selection that suits your needs
- any photograph we print receives a 20% discount on framing…always!